© 2023 Bluevía Fibra, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
– Its corporate name is Bluevía Fibra, S.L., and its tax identification number is B10889285.
– Its registered office is at Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Edificio Sur 2 Distrito Telefonica, 28050 Madrid, Spain.
– It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, volume 43806, page 170, entry 1 with sheet M-773083.
All rights reserved
1. We inform you that the purpose of this website is to provide the general public with information on the activities of this company.
2. The intellectual property rights of the website, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by Grupo Telefónica, and we have exclusive rights to exploit said content in any form, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation.
3. The User is authorised, on an exceptional basis, to reproduce part of the content of the Website, only and exclusively, if all of the following conditions are met:
– That it is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
– That it is carried out with the sole objective and aim of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use, with the absolute exclusion of any commercial purpose or use or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
– That none of the content, documents or graphics related to this website are modified in any way.
– That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated and authorised.
4. Grupo Telefónica is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademarks “telefónica” and “Bluevía”.
11. Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, shall trigger the legally established liabilities.
12. Bluevia reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website, or in the configuration and presentation of it.
13. Bluevia does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to its Website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although Bluevia will strive to avoid such errors, correct them or carry out updates, if necessary.
14. Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. Bluevia is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information.
18. Jurisdiction. These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their own discretion, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.