Bluevía Fibra S.L., as owner of the website bluevia.es, informs you that the companies of the Grupo Telefónica are committed to respecting the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
1. Who is the Data Controller responsible for your data as a user of the bluevia.es website?
Bluevia Fibra S.L. is the Grupo Telefónica company responsible for the processing of your personal data as a user of the bluevia.es website.
– Name: Bluevia Fibra, S.L.
– Tax ID code: B10889285
– Address: Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Edificio Sur 2 Distrito Telefonica, 28050 Madrid, Spain
– Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. What data do we process about you?
The data that we will process about you will only be that which you provide us with when completing our contact forms, which may include:
Identifying data: Name, surname, email
Employment data: Company
3. How do we obtain your data and where does it come from?
You provide us with your data directly through the contact form available on the bluevia.es website.
We will provide you with the necessary tools to enable you to update or correct this data.
We also obtain this data through the cookies you have accepted.
4. What do we use your data for and why?
Help request: if you have any doubts or questions and you have contacted us through the contact form on our website, we will process the data you have provided us with in order to contact you and resolve your query or information request.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We will only keep and process your data for as long as it are necessary for the purposes indicated in point 4 of this Policy, until you withdraw your consent for us to process your data, or you indicate that you no longer wish to receive communications from us.
6. Who has access to your data besides Bluevia Fibra, S.L.?
Only Bluevia Fibra, S.L. and the Authorities (for example, state security forces or judicial bodies) that legally require access to your information, as well as, if necessary, those Administrations with which we need to share your information to defend ourselves against possible lawsuits, complaints and/or claims of any kind, as well as to inform them of fraudulent, malicious or allegedly illegal actions, have access to your data.
In any case, Bluevia Fibra, S.L. always guarantees the highest level of protection in the access that these third parties have to your data and information, establishing the appropriate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality and secure processing of your data.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
Data Protection legislation grants you a series of rights in relation to the data and information we process about you. Specifically, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, portability, as well as the right not to be subject to automated decisions and to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the following data protection rights in relation to Bluevia Fibra, S.L.:
– Right of access: the right to request details of the data we hold about you and how we process it, as well as to obtain a copy of this data.
– Right of rectification: the right to have your inaccurate or erroneous data rectified, and to have incomplete data completed.
– Right of deletion: the right to request the deletion or suppression of your data and information in certain circumstances. However, please note that there are certain occasions when Bluevia Fibra, S.L. is legally entitled to continue to retain and process your data (for example, to comply with a legal obligation to retain data).
– Right of restriction: the right to restrict or limit the processing of your data in certain circumstances (for example, if you apply for data erasure, but, instead of deleting it, you prefer that we block it and process it only for retention purposes because you will need it later to file a claim). Again, please note that there may be times when Bluevia Fibra, S.L. is legally entitled to refuse your request for restriction.
– Right of opposition: the right to oppose Bluevia Fibra, S.L. processing your data for a specific purpose, in certain circumstances provided for in the regulations and related to your personal situation.
– Right to data portability: the right to receive your data in a commonly used format that allows you to transfer it to another company, as well as, where appropriate, to request that Bluevia Fibra, S.L. transmits it directly to that other company when technically possible. Remember that the right to data portability is distinct from the right to the portability of your telephone number.
– Right not to be subject to automated decisions: the right to object to being subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing (without human intervention), including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you.
– Right to withdraw consent at any time: the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, where it is founded on that legitimate basis.
You can consult the scope and full details of these rights on the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos; AEPD) website.
In general, you can exercise all these rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your device when you access certain websites and/or apps. Among other things, cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your number of visits, browsing habits or your device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they are used, they can recognise you as a user.
Please note that in order to use www.bluevia.es web you need to have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary so that Bluevia Fibra, S.L. can identify you as a registered user each time you access our app. Bluevia Fibra, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: these are used by Bluevia Fibra, S.L. to allow the user to browse and use the different options or services offered, such as, for example, keeping the user identified so that when they leave the app and come back later, they appear as a registered user, and they identify the session.
Remember that you can allow, block or delete these cookies whenever you want by configuring the settings of your device or terminal, as well as your Internet browser. To do this, you can consult the most up-to-date support information for these devices or browsers to find out how you can delete cookies, as the method may differ between different versions and operating systems. By way of example:
If you use a different internet browser, we recommend that you consult the various cookie management options that may be available on your browser at any given time, as well as, in general, any other tools available on the market for blocking and/or managing cookies (for example, Ghostery or Disconnect).
9. How do we protect your data?
Bluevia Fibra, S.L. is concerned about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most demanding and robust security measures and technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised access of that data.
In addition, we are committed to acting promptly and responsibly in the event that the security of your data may be compromised, and to informing you if appropriate.